- BSc. Student of Electrical Engineering (Control), Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic).
- MSc. Student of Electrical Engineering (Control), K. N. Toosi University of Technology.
- Date of Birth: December 05, 1996.
- Electrical Engineering & Control Theory
- Robotics, Artificial intelligence & Neural network
- IIoT & IoT
- Multi Agent System & Consensus Algorithm
CV & Prj List:Bio:
- Philosophy & Sharia
- Literature and Poetry
- Swimming, Table tennis & Taekwondo
Hello, I'm Mohammad Javad Ahmadi and I was born in Dec. 1996 in Sari in northern IRAN near the beautiful Caspian Sea. In 2011 I was accepted into the NODET (National Organization for Developing Exceptional Talents) school and I spent four pleasant years in Shahid Beheshti high school and graduated with Diploma GPA of 20/20. In 2015 I've entered Amirkabir University of Technology (Polytechnic of Tehran), Tehran, Iran with rank 289th in the Iran national universities entrance exam and I have received my B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Control Engineering from there with GPA of 4/4 in 2019. I am currently Master's degree student in Control Engineering at K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran and I have joined a robotics group in Advanced Robotics and Automated System (ARAS) Lab under the supervision of Prof. Hamid D. Taghirad. My main research interest is Robotics including medical robots, surgical robots, mobile robots, flying robots, etc. I am also interested in doing research in Control theory, Artificial intelligence & Neural network, IIoT & IoT, and Multi-agent system & Consensus algorithm.